Registration is currently open for the Family Healthy Living Program! To find out how to register, please click here.
A fun, free, interactive 10-week family-based program where participants will build skills to:
- Support your family’s overall health and quality of life
- Eat healthy and be more active
- Promote positive mental and social health
What happens each week?
Families come together for a 1.5 hour to 2 hour session that includes:
- Family time where parents/caregivers and children learn about healthy eating, physical activity, screen time, sleep and positive mental health
- Fun physical activity time for the children
- Parents only discussion time
Families will also have access to a web portal, where they will complete additional weekly activities, recipes and articles.
- Introduction to healthy eating and active living
- Setting goals and using effective rewards
- Healthy body image and self-esteem, managing stress and active living for everybody
- Creating positive family mealtimes and physical activity experiences
- Family, food, and getting active outdoors
- Positive parenting
- Cooking and playing together